Thu, 22 Jul 1999 18:45:20 -0500
On Thu, 22 Jul 1999, Roger Fajman wrote:
> We see occasional cases where someone is confirming through a web
> browser by clicking on the URL in an email confirmation request.
> LISTSERV will say that the confirmation code is not outstanding, but
> the confirmation has been dome.  In the LISTSERV logs, it looks like
> the confirmation was done twice.

That's fine, but I don't use an URL, I am a keyboard/command line
type, don't even own a computer mouse.  All my lists are semi-moderated
and for each I, and I alone, am the editor, so there is no chance of
confusion there.  And yes, I did immediately check my "sent" files
and such to see if I had previously confirmed the item; I have been around
a while and I know one will get such an error message if the item has
already been approved. I got the error message on the FIRST approval
attempt.

Douglas