Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 8 Nov 1998 08:49:26 -0500
Not specifically, BUT I am not getting any bounces either from my active
list with 83 subscribers receiving 20-30 mail messages per day and that
uses the LISTSERV distribute backbone via PLUM

PLUM.EASE.LSOFT.COM: CUNYVM   PLUM.EASE.LSOFT.COM

i.e., [log in to unmask] packs up a Distribute JOB to LISTSERV@CUNYVM
via the Internet/Bitnet gateway @INTERBIT.CREN.NET (which delivers that
to CUNYVM), then [log in to unmask] sends it to PLUM.EASE.LSOFT.COM
which then presumably delivers it to one of the AOL MX hosts:

aol.com MX      15      zb.mx.aol.com
aol.com MX      15      zc.mx.aol.com
aol.com MX      15      zd.mx.aol.com
aol.com MX      15      ya.mx.aol.com
aol.com MX      15      yc.mx.aol.com
aol.com MX      15      a.mx.aol.com
aol.com MX      15      za.mx.aol.com

At 00:18 11/8/98 -0800, Joe Georges said:
|Does anyone know whether the bounce problems caused by AOL's configuration
|change that resulted in refusal of all source-routed addresses is now
resolved?