"CLARKE, Paul (M23)" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 14 May 1998 07:22:53 +1000
I am currently playing with a script called Mailserv, It gives a web front
end for numerous lists including listserv. Information can be found at:
http://advicom.net/~fitz/www/mailserv/

Paul.
  Paul Clarke
  Online Curriculum Information Project Officer
  Open Access Unit
  Gabba Towers
  Level 6, 411 Vulture Street
  Woolloongabba Brisbane Qld 4102