Louise Lawrence <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 15:28:13 -0600
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 10:58:32

You have been  removed from the SOC-PHOB list by  Maelstrom  Administrator

Tue, 18 Apr 2000 11:00:13

You  have been  added to  the  SOC-PHOB mailing list by Maelstrom Administrator

upon receiving a CC with the above info., and uncertain as to how this person deleted himself and
then subscribed himself in the above manner.

As well, "By Maelstrom Administrator" should always only read "Louise Lawrence".

I wrote to him and asked him to tell me how he subscribed.   Not accusatory(of mal intent)
whatsoever in tone, but with a cordial disposition of merely desiring clarification.

I have not heard back yet but I am wondering what the odds are that he had to be doing something he
should not have in order to generate this message, versus a completely reasonable explanation.

Any insights would be helpful.

Thank you.

Louise