Karen Reznek <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 4 Oct 2003 12:10:23 -0400
My workaround for this is to tell searchers to check for missing post
numbers when they do a search and include them in the get command.
Using "since" doesn't always work because some people have their
clocks set in the past.

For example, to search for all posts made yesterday I might send the
command:

search ASPERGER * from today-1

This might turn up something like this:

To order a copy of these postings, send the following command:

GETPOST ASPERGER 3530-3535 3537

Post 3536 was made in the same time period, so I change the command to:

GETPOST ASPERGER 3530-3537

I wish there was an option to store the date the post actually arrived
in the searchable date field, while retaining the date on the post
elsewhere...
--
Karen Reznek, co-listowner - Asperger
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]