Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 9 Apr 1998 19:18:59 -0400
What happens when you add a filter, such as *@ix.netcom.com to your header
and you already have subscribers that meet the filter's criterion? I know
non-subscribers can't subscribe. Are subscribers kicked off the list, or do
they still get posts and are just kept from posting? Netcom has become the
leading haven for spam sites and I am considering kicking all of their
subscribers off my lists until they clean up their act. (Their policy is it
is okay to use another ISP to spam a web site or service on Netcom.)

I would send these people e-mails telling them why and suggesting they
contact Netcom.

Don.