Dan Lester <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 15 Nov 1995 21:07:52 MST
On Mon, 13 Nov 1995 09:35:25 -0600 Peter Laws said:
>Take a look at IAF's home page (www.iaf.net).  They run an address lookup
>service.  I immediately sent them mail asking that they remove my
>address(es) from their database.  I wonder if they will.

  Why should they?  You've made your address publicly available, including
on the wide variety of archives (and they are NOT just on your listserv
machine) on the net.  They don't owe you anything.  And even if they pulled
you from their database, I'll bet their software would add you back next
time it found you on another list or newsgroup.

cyclops

  Dan Lester, Network Information Coordinator
  Albertsons Library, Boise State University, Boise, Idaho 83725 USA
  [log in to unmask]             http://cyclops.idbsu.edu/
  How can one fool make another wise?  Kansas, "No One Together," 1979