Ingo Altenburger <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 08:18:53 +0100

Don wrote:

>I don't know if the Listserv recognizes dash, dash, space. But it
>definitely recognizes dash, dash, carriage return.

I tried out both:

1.
// JOB
SUB <listname> <my fullname>
// EOJ

2.
SUB <listname> <my fullname>
END

Both works fine with LISTSERV Lite 1.8d. Second way generates an additional
message:
> end
Remaining commands ignored.

This message, along with any attachments, may be confidential or legally
privileged.  It is intended only for the named person(s), who is/are the
only authorized recipients. If this message has reached you in error,
kindly destroy it without review and notify the sender immediately. Thank
you for your help.