Laura Kraly <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 21 Jun 2004 15:00:18 -0400
I am trying to consolidate 15 Lists into 1 new List that is divided into
Topics. To do this, I use the command to e-mail me my subscribers for each
of the 15 Lists and then I copy and paste those e-mail addresses into
separate Notepad files. Once I have the Notepad file, I bulk upload each
set of subscribers based on how their current List and the new default-
topic match up. The problem is that I have some duplicate subscribers that
will be uploaded into the new List and may be a part of multiple Topics.
When I bulk upload e-mails and an e-mail address is already a subscriber
to the List but associated with another Topic they are counted as a
duplicate and they aren’t added again to be associated with another Topic.
Is there any way to do this using the bulk upload feature? I didn’t see an
option that would allow me to add subscribers and allow duplicates. Any
ideas?

Any help is appreciated.

Laura Kraly