Jerry Lipscomb <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 3 Mar 1997 10:47:31 -0700
Hi,

Does anyone know the secret to getting Mail templates for version 1.8c
Lite to work.  The Default mail template works fine.  I have created a
custom INFO and Bottom Banner sections and uploaded them to the server,
but they are not working.  I can get the MAILTPL file and everything
looks ok but it doesn't send back anything but the default template INFO
and no bottom Banners.  Thanks in advance for your help.

"Make it a great day"

Jerry Lipscomb

The DynaByte Corporation         voice 303.765.4417
701 South Logan, Suite 201       fax   303.765.4418
Denver, Colorado 80209-4169

Proud founding member of The Omnis Underground...