"Peter M. Weiss +1 814 863 1843" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 3 May 1996 08:13:00 EDT
REVIEW=PRIVATE does cause some confusion to the legitimate
subscribership.  From time to time, we get questions about
why we implemented that.  Your reasons are ours also.
We always offer to assist our membership with their addressing
problems and would even send them the membership rolls (REVIEW)
if needed.  Not sure when was the last time we did that though.

Of course our NOTEBOOKs are searchable to subscribers, which
will usually yields the info they need w/o our involvement.

/Pete Weiss at Penn State -- LDBASE-L owner