Eleftheria Maratos-Flier <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 18 Jun 1994 12:08:22 EST
>>Great help though I have received from this list, I *still* don't know what
happens to the messages that are in excess of the daily threshold!  Can't
anyone tell me? <<

Healthre-L exceeds the message limit a few times a month.  As far as
I can tell the messages will be held indefinitely until the FREE command
issued.  Usually if the FREE command isn't issued promptly the
discussion tends to be dwindle so that the number of stored messages
has never exceeded twenty or so.

Eleftheria Maratos-Flier