Mon, 16 Sep 1996 15:27:30 +0100
I have my Auto-delete set to semi-auto with 3 days, and got this report:

> The following 4 subscribers are currently being monitored:
>
> Err First Last  Address
> --- ----- ----- -------
>                 Last error: No such local user.

>                 Last error: No such local user.

>                 Last error: No such local user.

I did a get on the list and find none of these address present.  I did
not get any e-mail or other explicit indication from listserv that the
first two addresses were actually deleted.  My questions:

1. Does listserv delete silently (beyond the error report) when
Auto-delete is set to Semi-auto, i.e., without any explicit notification
of deletion to the Notify= or Errors-To= address?  I assume the first 2
DID get auto-deleted: my question is just on whether it is supposed to
be silent.

2. Is there any way that one subscription could have generated all three
of these errored addresses?  Going to an older copy of the list, I see
that POGKB@CUNYVM was subscribed but, although I cannot prove it, there
is no reason for me to suspect that he was subscribed under multiple
addresses (presumably with some set to nomail).

Thanks.

Shahrukh
Now, this should mean that the person was
--
Shahrukh Merchant