Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 00:18:30 -0400
On Tue, 25 Jul 2000 01:26:48 -0500, Winship <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Well, that isn't what you indicated before, Ben.  You did seem to indicate
>that in some versions it can be changed via a .mailtpl, look very
>carefully for it in the default.

Let me be clear then.  If you find a LISTSERV message text that you cannot find
anywhere in the MAILTPL (or WWWTPL) for your version of LISTSERV, then the
message is hard coded and not changable, since the only Owner changeable
messages are in the MAILTPL.   This is true for any version, even though the
contents of MAILTPL may change with different versions.  Since the MAILTPL is
modifiable by the List Owner it is appropriate subject matter for this list.