Jeffrey Boulier <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 26 Jul 1997 19:54:56 -0400
A fair number of places try to make it difficult for people to set what
they want in a From: line, so as to discourage all sorts of naughty
behavior. At GWU, for example, we disable our users' ability in Pine to
change the From: line. This doesn't solve the problem, but it greatly cut
down on the problem we faced.

Wow.. Fourth mention today of Pine on this list. Cool.

                        --Jeff B.