Tony Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 20 Mar 1998 21:04:15 -0600
>Mehmet Tutuncu <[log in to unmask]> wrote...
>
>Is it possible to use the review command to review the subscribers
>or to have a list of recently last few days subscribers
>and people who left a list?

Does your list have the capability of generating a "change-log"?   This
provides a chronological listing of changes to the subscriber list.  This
would let you see who has come and gone and when.   I have this function in
my listheader and find it much better than having to archive individual
confirmation messages.

Tony