Kenneth Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 15:50:19 -0400
Am I correct in believing that if TOPICS is to be enabled for a list
already in existence, the default for all the current subscribers
will automatically, without further configuration of the list
header, be ALL?   That is, current subscribers will continue
to receive all messages posted to our (moderated) list until
they change individually their own configuration using the
SET TOPICS command.  Put another way, if the listowner
wants ALL to be the default value, a DEFAULT-TOPICS line
is not necessary in the header.
Thanks, in advance.

Ken Harris
Slippery Rock, PA