Jimmy Pendley <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 16 Aug 1995 13:47:03 PDT
Since I have always been so nice on the net 8 ) I've never really thought about
making a mail bomb to fight such sociopaths as rt66. He is the type of person
who would blow smoke up your nose just because it was legal to smoke outside
and there was no law about blowing smoke up someone's nose.

     Soooooo How does one make a mail bomb? I have ideas , but I'm sure some
activists have much more sophisticated "smart mail bombs" than I could devise.
Just for my curiosity, could you give me references, ftp-locations of sources
or if its a shell or PERL script, perhaps the source code. I'm not saying I
am going to bomb , just that I am curious. Has anyone ever had a contest for
the best bomb ( maybe during that green-card legal thing)? Please mail direct
so I don't irritate others.

Thanks

J. Pendley