Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 10 Mar 1998 14:15:38 -0500
Another "take" on this is that they should make sure they are SET
listname NOREPRO.

Another "take" is the use of TOPICS which could be setup.  There used to
be one list that had non-specific topics, say the literals, "topic1,"
"topic2," and "topic3" and context to a topic was set by the discussion
facilitator.  You could then turn off/on your own topic reception during
some interval of time where the topic was being discussed.

/Pete

At 12:56 3/10/98 EST,