Karen Reznek <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 14 May 2003 14:34:34 -0400
Fn Ln wrote:

> Sounds like the solution to whatever havoc they're about to wreak
> might be opting out of Spaminator.

That's my plan, and I'll just have to wait and see what happens with
other listmembers. I recently switched from Erols/Starpower because
legitimate mail was being caught in their spam filters, and I couldn't
opt out of them. I already use Mailwasher (http://www.firetrust.com/) and
can gleefully bounce most spam before it comes onto my computer. It has
the added advantage of enabling me to delete virii from the server,
before they hit my machine. It isn't automatic, but I prefer it that way,
so legitimate mail isn't lost.
--
Karen Reznek, *note new address* co-listowner - Asperger
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]