Karl Signell <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 24 Feb 1992 19:59:30 EST
On Mon, 24 Feb 1992 16:23:10 EST Editors of PMC said:
> At present, and for the
>forseeable future, we publish only the table of contents when new issues
>become available--a file which is usually around 15Kb, including abstracts
>and instructions for retrieving files.

I'm sure the great majority of my subscribers can barely manage to
logon and read their mail.  I tried archiving our longer submissions
but found that few retrieved them.  I assumed that was due more to
lack of computer skills than lack of interest in the subject.

What's your experience?  Do you keep a download log?

Karl Signell