Larry Schankman <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 20 Oct 1993 20:38:31 EST
Dear lstown-lers,

I am not on this list (and can't subscribe anyway since the list is closed),
but hope that one of you, and perhaps Eric Thomas himself, might be kind enough
to reply to me.

I would like to start an internal listserv for a campus user's group and would
like to know where to get the software and what documentation I might find to
make me knowledgable enough to become self-sufficient (I am familiar with using
and searching lists). I should also mention that our mainframe is an IBM 3270
running VM.

Thank you very much.

Cheers,

Larry Schankman            717-662-4684
Mansfield University       Main Library
Mansfield, PA 16933        [log in to unmask]