Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 26 Mar 1997 14:33:07 -0500
At 11:08 3/26/97 -0600, you wrote:
>I received the question below. Would someone tell me if it is possible>is there anyway that you can wildcard my address so that it reads
>Iask469@*.earthlink.net
>
>because for some reason earthlink always goes through norway,
>sweeden.iberia, or some other router which causes listservers to
>reject mail from me if its not the same as the first time i sent my
>subscribe application...i hope you can do this because i would like
>to be able to post to the list..

No, but multiple subscriptions can be added and all but one
SET listname NOMAIL

But frankly, based upon general experience, this is
probably a user (or user's e-mail cluster) configuration
problem.  His/her address should NOT be re-written just
because it passes through different gateways.

--
mailto:[log in to unmask]      Tel: +1 814 863 1843
31 Shields Bldg; University Park, PA 16802-1202 USA