Jacob Haller <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 20:11:30 -0500
>Hello everyone,
>
>Thank you in advance for all those who attempt to help me. I recently
>(last 24hours) got my listserv up and running. And for the most part it
>seems to be working fine. However, it seems that messages sent to the
>lists from the same domain (eg [log in to unmask] to
>[log in to unmask]) the reply-to ends up being to the sender
>and not to the list.

LISTSERV shouldn't care what domain the messages are from, so some
other factor is probably at work.  What are the settings for one of
the affected mailing lists?  (Specifically I'm curious about the
Reply-To= setting.)

Thanks,

--
Jacob Haller, Technical Support
L-Soft international, Inc

Support is available 9:00-18:00 ET, Monday-Friday
except on the following holidays:
http://www.lsoft.com/products/default.asp?item=holidays