Christopher Sipes <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 11:14:42 -0400
I was wondering whether anyone might help me with a little problem some of
my owners/editors have been complaining about, when they compile a list of
subscribers and send out a message anonymously (say, for example From:
[log in to unmask]), how is it that the subscribers are able to
determine exactly who the owner is and send them hate mail directly?  And,
I suppose, to take this question one step further, how might I as the site
maintainer, disable this option?
Thanks in advance,
Chris

    || Chris Sipes | Web Developer | Forrester Research, Inc. | 400
Technology Square | Cambridge, MA 02139 |  email: [log in to unmask] |
617.613.6009 ||