Susan King <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 5 Jun 1996 15:13:34 -0600
Just to prove my point... this one came in today! <grin>

Are we the only ones where our folks are 99% on digest... and ask this almost
now on a daily basis.. sometimes two a day...

* Forwarded (from: SUPPORT) by Susan King using timEd 1.10+.
* Originally from [log in to unmask] (1:106/270.6) to Susan King.
* Original dated: Wed Jun 05, 15:15

From: tom klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 1996 15:15:37 -0500
Subject: digest enhancement?
To: [log in to unmask] (Multiple recipients of [log in to unmask]
(JewishGen Support))

i currently subscribe to the jewishgen listserve, and i find it a lot
of fun.

but i was wondering if it were possible to make a small improvement:

when i get the digest, it lists, AND NUMBERS, the messages contained
in the digest (at leas at the front).  this is nice, but the
individual messages AREN'T numbered, so if there are several
"non-descript" message titles, it can be difficult to find the one
that i'm looking for.

would it be possible to add message numbers to each message heading
within the body of the digested file?

regards,

....... tom klein

___