Tue, 5 Jun 2001 15:19:40 -0500
Well, first off, did you HOLD the list before you GOT the log?
Doesn't matter if it is a completed log, but if it is one under
construction (the current log). However, did you HOLD the list
beofre you GOT the log?  If you did, or if the log is a completed
lag, you are ok.  If the log is one currently under construction
and you didn't  HOLD don't even think of trying to PUT it.

What your email system will accept, sizewise, is totally its problem, can
be worked around, onr way or 'nother.  But, can't help but go back to it,
is this a current, under construction log, or a completed log?  If the
former, did you HOLD before you GOT?     Douglas