Sherry Beauchamp <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 24 Oct 1996 14:33:00 -0800

>Too complex of a system? I don't know...

Entirely possible, but since they're broadcast-only, paid subscription
lists, I need to keep pretty careful track ...

>Quoting from the manual:
>> Notify= Defines whether or not  (or to whom) subscription notification
>>is sent
>
>You get the report per-action, not per-day, but you DO get sub/unsub info.

I'll change my headers -- thanks!

Sherry

   Sherry Beauchamp         Social Science Research Network (SSRN)
   [log in to unmask]                   http://www.SSRN.Com

   Leading Social Science Research Delivered to Your Desktop Daily