Larry Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 10 Oct 1995 20:02:04 -0500
Howdy, Folks!

Please forgive the "newbie" question, but I just started (Aug. 30) operating
three listservs for courses I am teaching via WWW.

When I set up the listservs, I filled out a form which asked how often I
wanted the "digests" to be compiled. I answered "weekly." I belong to other
listservs where I see these digests sent out regularly as messages, but I'm
not sure how they got there.

Do I have to send a special command to listserv to obtain the digest, then
forward it to the rest of the list?  Also, I see some people archiving their
digests and making them available through Web pages.  How do I do this?  I
know how to make Web pages, but do I just link to the site where the
archives are, or do I have to retrieve the digests and post them to my
server and then provide a link for my students?

Thanks for your help!

Larry Clark
Tomball College
http://www.nhmccd.cc.tx.us/people/ljc/index.html