Melvin Klassen <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 25 Mar 1995 15:15:15 PST
On Sun, 26 Mar 06:07 NZT Matt. Fox-Wilson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>Following the recent failure to create a new newsgroup, the proponents of
>'soc.support.zoophilia' have decided to take one of the pieces of advice that
>came up during the debate on news.groups and follow the path of getting a
>mailing list with the intention of opening it up to as wide a range of
>readers as possible. Unfortunately, we have so far been unable to find
>anywhere suitable for hosting this mailing list, ...
> ... 59 lines deleted ... by KLASSEN ...
>MODERATORS
>Aaron Daniels <[log in to unmask]> has volunteered to be the moderator of
>this group. Serving as secondary moderators are the following people:

     Blackwolf   Psy   Kent'an  <[log in to unmask]>
     Kayotae   Blackwolf        <[log in to unmask]>
     Remus Shepherd             <[log in to unmask]>
     Shuunka Tanka              <[log in to unmask]>
     Steppenwolf                <[log in to unmask]>

A little probing confirms the validity of the IDs:

Will any of those sites "host" your list?