DMM Morais <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 13 Dec 1998 14:15:45 -0500
My question is related to protecting the List headers from changes by "hostile"
co-owners.

As the original owner of the list, I now have a need to configure or bring in new
Co-owners to help me maintain the list.  Particularly with issues relating to ADD,
DELETE, FILTERS, CHARTERS, WELCOME TEMPLATES.  The list is in a
virtual state of improvement, that needs constant header changes.  As the
original owner of the list, I would like to welcome the help of other co-owners.

I also want to protect the List header from sabotage or hostile co-owners that
may become vengeful and delete all subscribers or other menacing changes.

Surly, coding the program, to protect the headers should be easy.  So that we
can enable other Co-owners to do other list management stuff, without putting
the list at risk.

I do appreciate, that selecting co-owners, involved elements of trust.  Is there
any other way around this issue.

Thanks for any ideas or in-put.

Sincerely,

DMM Morais