Nick Laflamme <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 23 Feb 1994 21:40:09 EST
I should warn Jean and others that the copy on MARIST, um, probably isn't
particularly current; in particular, SMTP is a recent addition, and I would
imagine LMail and LISTSERV are now at later versions.  I'll be happy to
provide short-term fixes while trying to remember to update the MARIST copy
eventually.  :-)

Nick

* ------
* Come to the 1994 VM Workshop: June 7-11 at the University of Notre
* Dame!  User Experience talks, dialogues with IBM, and presentations
* from other vendors in an informal setting.  Contact me or sign up for
* [log in to unmask] for details!
***
* "40+ million users might all be politically incorrect,
* but they're the users I support."