Michelle Wilbers <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 21 Jun 2005 11:51:43 -0500
All LISTSERV lists we host are also experiencing this problem with
Earthlink. Subscribers using Earthlink's service are not able to post to
their lists. The error messages they receive come from an Earthlink smtp
server and report, "Host lookup failed." Whatever changed at Earthlink
occured sometime between the evening of 6/14 and the morning of 6/15.

We have also been unsuccessful in our attempts to reach anyone at Earthlink
who might be able to look into this problem and correct it. If it is
possible for LSoft to assist with this, it would be immensely appreciated.

Michelle Wilbers
WebHelps.com