Bill Blinn <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 07:07:35 -0400
It seems that Winship said ...

W> I might say that if you've been doing it for five years and still don't
W> understand the difference between HOLD and LOCK, then perhaps you should
W> find some other toy.  HOLD and LOCK ain't "terminology", they ain't
W> "ownerspeak", they is commands, honey.

W> That, of course, is what I *might* say, you understand, not neccessarily
W> what I *do* say.    Douglas [log in to unmask]

Delightful, as always, Douglas. You have earned one of the few
cherished spots in my bozo bin.

My e-mail program (The Bat) randomly attaches aphorisms at the ends of
messages. Occasionally it is prophetic. This time, for example.

--
Bill Blinn ([log in to unmask]) - 6/14/2002 at 7:04 AM
William Blinn Communications, Columbus, Ohio