"Warhurst, SI (Spencer)" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 09:11:51 +0100
Hi Eric

BULK ADD
========
The syntax is:

QUIET ADD listname DD=ddname IMPORT
//ddname DD *
[log in to unmask] Joe Bloggs
[log in to unmask] John Smith
etc
/*

All you need to change there is "listname" and the email addresses.

BULK DELETE
need the web interface to perform a bulk delete on a list of addresses.
However, that is not true. The following works nicely:

QUIET DEL listname DD=ddname
//ddname DD *
[log in to unmask] Joe Bloggs
[log in to unmask] John Smith
etc
/*

The manual also suggests that you should only include the email addresses
when bulk deleting, however it does work with the names in too, which saves
you having to create two files with & without the names.

Regards

--
Spencer Warhurst
Listserv Service Manager