Sat, 11 May 1996 16:50:05 +1000
G'day!

I'm testing out listserv (eval user) and I have a couple of questions
regarding moderation if you can help.

Basically what I'd like is to be able to change the content if necessary
and then post it to <listname> and if they reply, the email should go to the
user who originally sent the message or to the <listname> itself
(depending on the Reply-To parameter).

When I just resend it without change it's fine, but if I use the forward
command (Pine) so I can actually edit it (change the contents), the
email headers reply-to, approved-by and from are all pointing to the
moderator...  Is this cause of Pine?  Is there a better mailer that
"goes well" with Listserv?

Is there anyway they I can resend it so that the headers are kept, after
I've actually changed the contents (edit it)?

Here are some relevant Header parameters from my list:
*  Send= Editor
*  Reply-To= Sender,Respect
*  Editor= [log in to unmask]
*  Moderator=