Paul Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 11 Jul 2007 18:07:23 -0400
On 7/11/2007 15:32, Francoise Becker wrote:

> And if you go to the "LISTSERV 15.0 Online Help (HTML)", you can see these in
> HTML form, and search all the manuals together.

Please update the documentation web page to provide direct links to the HTML
versions of individual manuals, as you did with previous versions of the
documentation. I have tried to use your new search tool, so I could provide
links to current documentation, when responding to questions, and I always
find myself wishing that I could simply open the HTML version of a manual as a
complete document, as I used to be able to do, and use my browser's built-in
search function. I know what I am looking for, and I cannot find it with
your search tool. What's wrong with that picture?

--
Paul Russell, Senior Systems Administrator
OIT Messaging Services Team