Loren Weatherly <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 13:36:03 -0400
I've followed several threads here regarding sending HTML content thru
LISTSERV. I have a customer who would like to send an HTML-formatted
newsletter. She uses Outlook 98 to create and send HTML messages.

However, when we try to send the same message through ListServ, the HTML
formatting is stripped off. I've tried setting Language= HTML,
Attachments=Yes, Attachments=All,  Language= Exchange - and various
combinations of these - without success.

The ListServ documentation at http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/owner-faq.stm#20
led me to expect that we would be able to send HTML messages. . . .

Any suggestions?