"LTC BRUCE BACHUS, DA" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 11 Jul 1995 16:49:47 EDT
Greetings,
1. I'm looking for an estimate of how long it will take to migrate our
existing 1.7-based LISTSERV to Version 1.8b.  We are getting ready
to do several prototypes and want to start with the most recent
version.
2. Are there any backward compatible issues that we need
to be aware of?
3. I've seen mention of some nice tools to use to assist in setting up
the configuration of LISTSERV.  Anyone have any suggestions such as ones
which provide a menu-driven input screen from which the manager can set the
various settings?
Thanks in advance.  We are on the verge of having this thing take off...
Cheers,
Bruce Bachus

Cheers,
Bruce Bachus

--
WITHOUT A COMMITTED FUNCTIONAL PROPONENT,
YOU HAVE NO REQUIREMENT!