"Chris Johnson, M.P.A" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 8 Oct 1997 15:32:11 -0400
Hello out there:

We're having trouble retrieving list data and need to some ideas on
where to go for help?  We can't seem to find any information that is of any
help
anywhere on the subject so we turn to the collective wisdom out here.
The information we ask for comes back, but always in NETDATA format.
And it always comes in netdata format whether we're
at a dumb terminal, eudora or any other kind of email program.  However,
beyond the indication of netdata format, there is no information, no extra
files, nothing....  It
apparently began when our site upgraded to version 1.8c

Any ideas?

 Many thanks in advance for your suggestions.