"Helmke,Richard A" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 18 Apr 2007 10:15:38 -0500

I just saw the aftermath of someone attempting to "unsend" a message to
a LISTSERV list and all the bounce back of "message recall failure" back
to the list.  What a mess.  I have now added a CONTENT FILTER for the
"message recall failure", but now am wondering if there is a way to
inhibit this kind of Exchange command being distributed by LISTSERV.
Any other things I should be filtering from Exchange?

Thanks for your help,
-Rich
--
Richard A. Helmke                Internet: [log in to unmask]
Assoc Prof, Computer Science              [log in to unmask]

Bugs come in through open Windows.