"Mark R. Williamson" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 22 Jun 1995 16:42:03 CDT
On Thu, 22 Jun 1995 16:12:45 -0500 Gail Barnes said:
>My first cry for help!  Can anyone untangle this and tell me what
>happened here?  I thought I was posting to "List Owners Forum".

You may have been, but one Paul Vess forwarded it to HEMOFACT using mail
software that made it look (to [log in to unmask]) like you were
trying to send to HEMOFACT.

>To: [log in to unmask]
>From: Gail Barnes <[log in to unmask]> (by way of      <---
> <[log in to unmask]> (Paul Vess))                 <---
>Subject: CWD--GOP Internet Posse (fwd)

The "by way of" part is a comment and LISTSERV must ignore it.
I'm not clear on whether he was using Eudora or you were.

Mark R. Williamson, Rice U., Houston TX; [log in to unmask]