Roger Burns <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 18 Aug 1993 16:05:15 -0400
I have Send= Editor and the 1st Editor= (an access-level) for one of my lists,
and I find through experimentation (specifically with Editor= Owner) that
the forwarding of incoming mail is quite slow, in fact I initially tried
sending mail to the list about 10 hours ago from a non-owner non-editor
address and it still hasn't come through, whereas if I set the first
Editor to a net-address it gets forwarded instantly.  Is the forwarding
usually this slow when Editor= (an access-level)?  (The answer to this
question will help me determine what permanent configuration I want.)

-- Roger Burns  [log in to unmask]