Eric Paul-Hus <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 5 Jan 1997 17:45:58 -0800
Dave wrote
> Sorry I wasn't clear enough.  I want the non-subscriber posts to simply
> bounce back to the poster and the subscriber posts to come to me (as the
> primary editor) for review.  Is there a way to do this?  The list is for
> subscribers only but because of too many flame wars I now approve all
> posts, even from subscribers.

Editor=Dave@HisHost
Send=Private
Default-Options=REVIEW,<your other options>

And then
Set REVIEW FOR *@*

It's a fail/pass mechanism where you have 48hrs to OK the post otherwise
they get voided.
Non-Sub user are bounced because Send=Private.

You can then set REVIEW/NOREVIEW for each user based on their behavior.

Also to shut up a flamer you can set the user NOPOST, his account will
be read-only until s/he calms down.

HTH,
--
Eric Paul-Hus, BLUES-L