"Accentuated Brandname Creativity, Inc." <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 25 Aug 2006 21:10:20 -0400
Randy,

>Recently, I have been receiving the following error from both lists

>Last error: 5.1.1 550 5.1.1 unknown or illegal user: user@s21699

>The address in the subscriber lists for this person is <[log in to unmask]>

What is the role of your s216... servers with respect to your lists?
Might they be meant to deal with subscriptions from remote sites
(with this person coincidentally being the only remote subscriber
to your two lists), and if so are they definitely acting correctly
in that area?

Chuck Brandstater