Robert Maxwell Young <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 5 Oct 1996 14:13:56 +0200
It depends on what the list is about. Let me know, and I may be able to
make suggestions. Bob Y
>I have been asked how to find a home for a list that is to be formed.
>
>How and where would I point someone who was looking for a host site?
>
>Kathleen
>
>Kathleen B. Bruce, BSN, IBCLC co-owner Lactnet,Corgi-L,TLC, Indep. Consultant
>http://together.net/~kbruce/kbbhome.html
>LACTNET Archives http://library.ummed.edu/lsv/archives/lactnet.html

Robert Maxwell Young:  [log in to unmask]  26 Freegrove Rd., London N7
9RQ, Eng. tel.+44 171 607 8306  fax.+44 171 609 4837 Professor of
Psychotherapy and Psychoanalytic Studies, Centre for Psychotherapeutic
Studies, University of  Sheffield. Home page and writings:
http://www.shef.ac.uk/~psysc/  Process Press publications:
http://www.shef.ac.uk/~psysc/process_press/index.html
 'One must imagine Sisyphus happy.' - Camus