"Hugh W. Jarvis" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 13 Nov 1996 19:51:23 -0500
Recently when we changed our listserver over to our Unix system, one of my
list's digest header began to show some odd numbers in some of the subject
headings in the "table of contents" created by the digest.  The numbers
might be related to dates.  So far I haven't been able to decide since so
much of the individual item headers are stripped by the digest.  Has
anyone run into anything similar to this phenomenon?

        Cheers,
                Hugh

- - - - - - - Hugh [log in to unmask] - - - - - - - - -
         ...tis better to be silent and thought a fool,
        than to reply and remove all doubt...  (oops)
          http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~hjarvis
    unabashed rampant empiricist and geological opportunist!