Mahesh Kumar Bagade <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 14 Aug 1995 11:18:33 -0500
Hello People,

Sorry for butting in.... My apologies if this not the right group for me to
mail this message to.

I assume that all of you guys/gals are managing listservs. I would be greatful
to all of those who can answer my following simple questions.

I want to start a mailing list. Bascially I want people to send their
articles to an email address which will forward it to the moderator and the
moderator after all his editing will submit a digest kind of thing to the
listserv which gets mailed out to all the members on the maling list maintained
by the listserv.

A person should be able to become a member by sending a command in the
subject line and similarly be able to unsubcribe from it.

I guess the bottom line is, I need a listserv for the mailing list which I
want to start. It is an educational non-profit kind of thing.

Is there anybody who can provide this service for me. It is for a just cause.
I seek help from you people out there. Please help me out here.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Mahesh Bagade