Paul Prusakowski <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 5 Aug 1999 20:37:01 -0400
Hello,

My list has suddenly become very active due to some professional political
issues, and the requests for removal and unsubscription have become a
plague.

I was reviewing the online documentation for help in setting up a bottom
banner.  The documentation was not very thorough, and the samples were
advanced samples which described rotating banners for different sponsors.  I
would like to see a sample .mailtpl file which includes a simple banner
which occurs as a footer on all messages all of the time.

I made this attempt:

>>> BOTTOM_BANNER

.BB

OANDP-L is a forum for the discussion topics related to Orthotics and
Prosthetics
Unsolicited commercial postings are forbidden.
Send a message to the list by sending to: [log in to unmask]
To unsubscribe, send a message to: [log in to unmask] with the words
unsubscribe oandp-l
in the body of the message.
Any questions should be directed to Paul E. Prusakowski, CPO at

.EB

An error message came back with the following:

>>> Error in line 4 of oandp-l.mailtpl: missing argument <<<
* .BB <-

What am I doing wrong?  And are there any other useful tricks that can be
accomplished with the .mailtpl file?

Thanks in advance.

Paul E. Prusakowski
OANDP-L