Bill Harvey <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 17 Feb 1994 10:27:05 CST
On Wed, 16 Feb 1994 21:55:42 CST, Wendy Plotkin <[log in to unmask]> said:
[...]
>         Quiet Set listname repro for *@*
[...]
>Thanks for the command, however -- I did not find it documented in
>any of the basic documents.

Well, I'm not sure what "basic documents" might mean, but it's
mentioned in LISTSERV REFCARD:
----
SET          listname options                  Alter your subscription options:
[...]
             REPro/NOREPro                     -> Copy of your own postings?
[...]
----

The QUIET option is explained in LISTOWNR MEMO.

Speaking of that, does anyone know if LSOFT has plans to write "official"
documentation for 1.8?  Not that I'm desperate or anything.  Just wondering
if it was in the plan somewhere.

Thanks
Bill